Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Come see our annual Adopt a Gold Star Family for Christmas Project in partnership with Operation Ward 57. We have been chosen to support this mother and her two children. How can you help? Click on the proceeding link, and see our official project page where you can learn how to participate in our raffle and how you can win some fantastic prizes! Attention on Deck!!! Uncle Sam Wants You!!!!

Ron Dudelston

Help Us Stop SPAM

6 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

You can have mine if you're still hungry.....

my share too...

2 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

I think I see the light at the end of tunnel from here!

cannon ball express or a freight train...

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

cannon ball express or a freight train...

I thought that was a halo. :rolleyes:

John

Thanks for the kind words Tom!

17 hours ago, PostalTom said:

And while we are at it, thanks a heap also to you guys for keeping this forum, in it's entirety, up and running, and doing it so professionally.  You probably don't hear "Thanks" near enough, and I just wanted to say it.

Thank you Tom! Right back at ya, you all, are the forum!

how much spam shows up???

4 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

how much spam shows up???

Very little, we manage to stop it before it happens, we have been able to identify spam accounts before they get out of hand, and we then eliminate them. But sometimes they get by us, and you guys have reported some in the past, so between you all, and our team, very very little actually gets on the board, and if it does, it's eliminated immediately.

Actually, I like spam.   Guess when i was young i just appreciated having a meal (well, except for string beans, liver, and a few other unmentionalbles):P

okay...

let me rephrase that..

about how many spam post show up in say a week or month...

just a curiosity question..

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

okay...

let me rephrase that..

about how many spam post show up in say a week or month...

just a curiosity question..

Possibly around 2 to 3 links or posts may show up in a month Stick. As far as spammers who register, around 15 to 30 a month who register and are caught by us.

9 hours ago, John Morris said:

Possibly around 2 to 3 links or posts may show up in a month Stick. As far as spammers who register, around 15 to 30 a month who register and are caught by us.

WOW....

thanks... just curious...

Don't believe I've EVER seen one. Of course, I probably wouldn't recognize one if I did! :rolleyes: Thanks for all you do!

John

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:46 PM, p_toad said:

Actually, I like spam.   Guess when i was young i just appreciated having a meal (well, except for string beans, liver, and a few other unmentionalbles):P

I'm with you. I like Spam as long as I have some mustard to put on it.  Liver, well, eating liver is just a waste of good fish bait.