Gene Howe

A bit easier on the back

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Agree, the string trimmers are for younger (than me) folks. So are the push mowers.

HARO50 and Gene Howe like this

I'd love something like that! Reality is, for my yard you'd climb atop it, turn it on, engage the cutter, done!! Climb back off. :lol:

Dadio and HARO50 like this

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, John Morris said:

I'd love something like that! Reality is, for my yard you'd climb atop it, turn it on, engage the cutter, done!! Climb back off. :lol:

Phyl does most of the tow behind driving. The weed eaters were/are my job. It usually takes us 2 or 3 days to do it all...at least the way she wants it done. Luckily, we only need to mow maybe 3 or 4 times a year....depending on our rains. But, now, I get to ride, too.:rolleyes:

Edited by Gene Howe (see edit history)
John Morris and HARO50 like this

24 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

Gene,

Where is the umbrella to your wife out of the sun when mowing?

The tow vehicle has a roof and a windshield. Might need an umbrella for the little mower, though. :rolleyes:

Chips N Dust and HARO50 like this

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, John Morris said:

I would get a spray bottle of Round-Up and do it once a year.

Edited by HandyDan (see edit history)