Friday, Jan 20, 2017, What's on your Patriot Woodworker Agenda?

John Moody

Today I was finally able to up and down the steps in sequence. Four weeks today since my knee replacement. I did spend a little time in the shop today cleaning up and putting things away that got left out before surgery.  

Hoping to to spend a little more time this weekend and start working on a project that is still on the bench.  Taking it in short times and not making big plans. 

So how about you all, what's on your agenda this weekend? All of us love to hear about your projects and see pictures. Looking forward to seeing what you all are working on this weekend.

Great to hear that your recovery is going so well!

I am going to try to get into the shop this weekend as well. I also have few outside chores to do IF it is not raining and blowing to much. I may also watch the Packer game on Sunday. Not to sure how much of the other I will watch.

The swelling is just about gone around my eyes now, forehead still has a small lump.  It didn't slow me up any, I was right back out there on Thursday.

A few years back I was working it and wearing a pair of HF sandblast gloves for poison ivy.  I took an RO thorn right in my palm.  An hour later my hand was the size of a baseball glove!  At the time I did not know if it was the RO or the glove that caused the reaction.  That was another trip to the med quick stop and also  why I was quick to take the benedryl the other night.

I should spend more time in my shop, and less in the yard!!!

Cal

Edited by clhyer

5 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

I've enjoyed the last few days of the stomach flu with very slow recovery on the Western front. :lol: Tonight was the first day since Monday AM a meal wasn't toast with maybe a side of applesauce....and that didn't occur until Wed PM. Flu outbreak has been severe enough some schools have closed for a day to do deep disinfection control as well as some hospitals & nursing facilities under quarantine. 'Tis the season...

Wow! I saw earlier today many have been hospitalized with the flu in Indiana and Ohio. Sorry to hear it got you! Did you have a flu shot?

Steve

2 minutes ago, Steve Krumanaker said:

Did you have a flu shot?

No...may have to consider in the future...haven't taken one for over 30 years...and that year was the sickest I think I had been in my life with the flu...well maybe until now:P

But one can only eat so much toast so....:wub: