Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Chips N Dust

How to Start a Fight

at least she didn't ask what you got from a penguin...

9EB486E2-ECD3-4DA6-84FA-BDFC83D35724.jpeg.d41dc5fdd33945a750a7305756c0f737.jpeg

fight Hades... yur trying yo start a rumble...

One evening, after the honeymoon, Tom was working on his Norton motorcycle in the garage.

His new wife was standing there by the bench watching him.  After a long period of silence she finally said, "Honey, I've just been thinking, now that we  are married, maybe it's time you quit spending so much of your time out here in your garage.  You probably should also consider selling your Norton and all your welding equipment along with your gun collection, and your fishing gear, and the boat and lose all those stupid model airplanes, plus dump that vintage hot rod sports car, and your home brewing equipment…"

Tom got a horrified look on his face.

She said, "Darling, what's wrong?"

He replied, "There for a minute, you were starting to sound like my ex-wife."

"Ex-wife!?" she screamed, "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE!"

Tom replied, “I wasn't."