Chips N Dust

How to Start a Fight

444 posts in this topic

I'm still MAD right now!!
I just went to Walmart last night for some stuff I didn't need... and, didn't really want... As I stood in the checkout line - ,for over twenty minutes, - I dropped my $20 on the ground... The woman in front of me picked it up - as I was thanking her, she looked me dead in my eye and said, "The things found on Earth are kept by the collector," and walked away. I looked dumbfounded at the cashier who looked just as shocked and befuddled as me......
I immediately responded, "Hey!!!... Give me back my $20 please!" This lady had the nerve to ignore me as though I hadn't said a word & as though she didn't have my $20 in her pocket!
Of course, I ended up following her to the parking lot... 'cause i just couldn't believe what just happened...
When the woman(believe me, that's not the noun I wanna use) got to her car, she put her grocery bags on the ground to open her car door... so, I walked up behind her and grabbed her bags of groceries and walked off !!
The woman then asked me to give her back her things... so, I replied in my sweetest voice as I could speak, "The things found on Earth are kept by the Collector!"
As she followed me screaming, I got into my truck, then drove off laughing LOUDLY!
Anyway... when I got home, I opened the bags... Prime rib, steaks, chicken, apple, eggs.... Not bad for a $20 dollar bill, huh?

But, in all seriousness - this is a joke to see who would read the whole thing

HARO50, HandyDan and Stick486 like this

47 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

Anyway... when I got home, I opened the bags... Prime rib, steaks, chicken, apple, eggs.... Not bad for a $20 dollar bill, huh?

Wally World food... you lost out...

HARO50 likes this