Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Come see our annual Adopt a Gold Star Family for Christmas Project in partnership with Operation Ward 57. We have been chosen to support this mother and her two children. How can you help? Click on the proceeding link, and see our official project page where you can learn how to participate in our raffle and how you can win some fantastic prizes! Attention on Deck!!! Uncle Sam Wants You!!!!

Stick486

Moaners, Groaners and other dribble... V.2

how do think the get back to your place after you release them across town...

Kevin walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Kevin said: 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.

Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Kevin what he had....
Kevin said, 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Kevin to wait in the examining room.

A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Kevin what he had. Kevin said, 'Shingles..' So the nurse gave Kevin a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Kevin to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.
An hour later the doctor came in and found Kevin sitting patiently in the nude and asked Kevin what he had.
Kevin said, 'Shingles.' The doctor asked, 'Where?'

Kevin said, 'Outside on the truck.

Where do you want me to unload 'em??'  

Here ya go, Stick!

tpwsheeesh.png.f680a3332c3c0c825a863840ce20a341.png

Thought I'd beat ya to it!

John

better yet...

5a0221e25f687_1GROANBUTTON.jpg.a8d6f10380a3e420c287a37020caad04.jpg5a0221e489de7_1MOANBUTTON.jpg.b31054ffb5eba1b91964ecc566dfeb8a.jpg5a0221eaa010e_1SNORKBUTTON.jpg.1dec1217a582d0d4c086897d2253bd0b.jpg

1 hour ago, HARO50 said:

Assumptions can be dangerous!

So True.   Back many, many years ago, my parents were taking care of the household for a neighbor who had cancer.   She had probably a half dozen cats in the house and my mom and dad would be there a couple of times a day to feed, water, clean up, etc.   One day my dad had one of my sister's sons over and took him to the house.   Next day the kid was in school recounting how he had been to the "cat house".   The teacher had a fit and my sister had to get them all straightened out.   Eventually that poor lady passed and left the house to my parents with the proviso

they took care of the cats (which they did).

5a0467c702207_1MOANBUTTON.jpg.e28f62802d56c892e133f179481caba9.jpg5a0467c8f0abf_1GROANBUTTON.jpg.d3d62119b75b9018d5f281204a0a3b61.jpg