This is so good it hurts....

Stick486

1 hour ago, Gene Howe said:

Fitting.

somebody doesn't seem to following the guide lines...

Bullard said that since scientific names are permanent and part of the record, and also because of “common decency,” it isn’t recommended that scientists name new species in an insulting or mocking way.

Well, and to think that I had to walk away from the computer this morning so I wouldn't write something to get me in trouble!

I think that you guys are doing that poor flatworm a disservice. He didn't choose the name. He was probably more than happy to have everyone just keep calling him Bob!

1 hour ago, schnewj said:

Well, and to think that I had to walk away from the computer this morning so I wouldn't write something to get me in trouble!

I think that you guys are doing that poor flatworm a disservice. He didn't choose the name. He was probably more than happy to have everyone just keep calling him Bob!

:D:D:D

Hey, wait a minute...is that flatworm in this country illegally? It came from Malaysia, does it have a passport? If it does, how did they get its fingerprints? How did it get across the border? Was it quarantined before it was allowed out for the photo op?

I have a million questions and nobody seems to want to answer any of them!

Hmmm! Is the fifth cousin, twice removed a coyote for the cartel?

Archived