Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

Currently 72* w/ 88% humidity, mostly cloudy with west winds 10-15 mph. We had another round of t-storms beginning ~7 AM...about the time youngest grand-daughter and I headed to the school. thus far we've received almost 2" of rain last night through 1 PM...that moves the bar to nearly 10" in slightly over 3 weeks...way less than some areas around Indy. Still feels pretty tropical...

7 hours ago, Stick486 said:

hoping for the best for you guys.......

Thanks Stick...not like you, but I don't care for the snow, but care far. far less for tornadic activity. A couple have been way to close the past 3 years. At least the snow eventually melts.

6 hours ago, HandyDan said:

I really hope you guys make it through those storms unscathed.  I just had a go-round with lightening and the lightening always comes out the winner.

Supposed to be 88 degrees with 70% humidity.  Right now it is 72 degrees with 94% humidity.  Work up a sweat just thinking about it.

Still going to be a good day.  This is the day my brother and I get together for a BS session and then go to lunch.  My sister joins us for lunch when she can.

Made it through again...just a lot of sticks down (no pun intended, really!:P). Tomorrow after church we will have a "stick-fest" (alright, maybe a little p(f)un)...One nice thing about having two teenagers living here...they don't always find joy in picking up "sticks" (OK, last time) though but since g-pa pays their cell phone tabs, they come around. ;) Just did the lunch thing with my brother last week...we try to do so a couple x's/mo. Hoe you all had a good day. Thanks guys for the concern...No trip to "Oz" this time!

not all of the snow melts... thank goodness..

be save out there y'all...

I hope the tornados miss everyone, not just our members here. Be safe if you are out and about. 

48 degrees this am with forecast of about 98 degrees, a nice 50 degree swing. No rain and low humidity

still looks like a threat of inclement weather but nothing is materializing...

Sorry Stick, I know how you looked forward to the snow! :P Beautiful day in the neighborhood here...2 in a row, if two can be considered a row...Sunny, , 74* with real feel of 81*...56% RH...finally, a great summer day just before fall arrives!

Low 80's here with lows in the 40's. Suppose to get back into the lower 90's by the weekend. So far, a nice Indian summer.

With the cool mornings and October right around the corner, my neck is starting to swell a little bit.

Another great day yesterday and another one for today - low 80's for a high with a nice breeze. All around us they have posted a Red Flag Warning, but here in the valley really nice. In fact, I almost had to put a vest on this morning.

the storm broke last night..

what a let down.. wasn't enough snow to fill a thimble...

maybe next time..

so whoever got all my snow... I WANT IT BACK!!!

3 hours ago, Stick486 said:

so whoever got all my snow... I WANT IT BACK!!!

you'll pay the shipping and refrigeration costs, right?

A little warmer here today with a bit more humidity and more cloud cover...still beats the days with heat indices in upper 90's to low 100's...strong SW wind too.

Feels like Fall in So. Cal. Low 60's chance of rain, very nice here!

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

you'll pay the shipping and refrigeration costs, right?

enough of it and it will self refrigerate...

and none of that fake home grown stuff either...

1 minute ago, Stick486 said:

enough of it and it will self refrigerate...

and none of that fake home grown stuff either...

That ain't snow, that's unflavored Slurpee base! 

Got up to T-storms this AM...about 1/4" rain so far we sorely didn't need. Still overcast, with chance of scattered T-storms throughout the day. Humidity is back too.

No mowing today, but I might get a few things done in the shop until mid afternoon; have to pick-up oldest grand-daughter after school...take her to get fitted for her letter jacket, then her hair appointment...gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

Sunny and mid 80's today. Low was around 45, almost time for the vest to come out of the closet, at least for the mornings.

1 minute ago, HandyDan said:

Supposed to rain today.  Going out to cut grass.  That should help make the weatherman right.

If you wash your car/truck, that WILL make it rain :lol:

nice and cool ((38°) angry skies...

7 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

nice and cool ((38°) angry skies...

No sticky buns today I take it? :P