Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Stick486

Tabs on the Weather...

9 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

87o...hahaha July maybe:unsure:

We can only hope. :huh:

No worry about dust storms around here. Temperature dropping below freezing tonight,.with a bit of snow or sleet or freezing rain predicted for late tonight into tomorrow. Then a warm up tomorrow into the 40's with heavy rain and windy. Dave, you lied, you said spring was here !

Edited by It Was Al B

1 hour ago, It Was Al B said:

Dave, you lied, you said spring was here !

Sorry Al...that's what I get for entering into gossip and passing along a nasty rumor from unreliable paid weather-sorcerers.:P

I beginning to believe the biggest fake news of all time is any weather forecast.:wacko:

Ice, covered with a mix of snow and ice pellets. Currently, more of the same. Warming up later, and changing to rain. Two to three inches of it! Spring, my hiney! :wacko:

John

Cloudy and mid 50's. Forecast is for up to 1/2" of rain today... not a drop yet

Just after midnight. Freezing rain and sleet here. And the Boston marathon starts in less than 9 hours. It's going to be a tough race to run. Wind at about 30 mph and gusts expected to reach as high as 45 mph. Anyone who finishes this race will really earn it.

Cloudy and 39. Showers and chance of thunderstorms today

Started raining Saturday evening ~9P...did not stop until ~1P Sunday...light flooding yet again...

Light rain mixed with white rain began again last night ~9P...

Current temperature is 30o with WNW winds 17-26 mph giving a "real feel" of 15o moderate White rain emerging from the complete total dark gray overcast sky. Forecast for low to mid 20's tonight.

Birds and rabbits are boarding a bus marked Spring-Here We Come Tallahassee

Spring = Fake News, Fake News, Fake News. Cat is already in my chair waiting on me...coffee's done, everybody's gone...lights out...c u later!

Noah keeps calling wanting to borrow my shop.  Can't believe the rain we're getting this year.  Been raining 24+ hours and still coming down.  Going to have to turn the back half of the property into a wetlands area.  April showers, I get it but it is supposed to snow this evening.

Edited by HandyDan

2 hours ago, HandyDan said:

Going to have to turn the back half of the property into a wetlands area.

I know what you mean...if it wasn't so cold, I'd be concerned about gators and not the Deere kind either.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, HandyDan said:

but it is supposed to snow this evening

All in due time my friend, all in due time...once it finishes beating us down, it's coming your way.:o

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

once it finishes beating us down,

it'll cook what's left over...

It has been Spring for a month now and here it is, 9:00AM, 31 degrees and snowing.  Enough with the April Fools crap.  Let it be Spring.

Sunny, 65*. But, winds constant @ 40 mph. gusts to 55...so far. Not a good day for Badminton.

We came back from Maine yesterday, and I had to shovel. Not very deep, but very slushy and heavy.

Started out at 26o this AM with a little bit of sun...must have been too cold for the sun hid behind some clouds until about 3 PM...Forecast was for 46o...didn't make it..44o but warm enough for the sun to make a limited performance again.

Suppose to reach 64tomorrow but with 30-40 mph winds before rain returns tomorrow afternoon then the special treat of White rain returns for yet another cameo appearance.

I hope the Russians get that #!@**#@!# groundhole rat.

Edited by Grandpadave52

Well, after more than two days with no internet, we JUST got it back in the last hour or so. Everything around here has been covered in ice from Saturday night, then Sunday night we got several inches of SNOW! The result was about 6" of what seemed like semi-set concrete, and was just as hard to shovel! Spent all afternoon at the cancer ward, learning more about the subject than I ever wanted to know. Son's first chemo went well, much better than he expected. He's just happy that he's finally getting treatment.

And speaking of weather, Toronto REALLY got hammered! Ice chunks blowing off the CN Tower took out a number of windows in lower buildings, as well as punching holes in the roof of the nearby sports arena, that I can't remember the name of right now. And they call this SPRING???

John

Edited by HARO50

On 4/17/2018 at 8:49 PM, HARO50 said:

Spent all afternoon at the cancer ward, learning more about the subject than I ever wanted to know. Son's first chemo went well, much better than he expected. He's just happy that he's finally getting treatment.

Still in my prayers...stay strong...

Weather here...heavy overcast...still winter...despise the groundhog! May he ferment in his hole.

here's pulling for you and yours John...

Edited by Stick486