Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

The Patriot Woodworker 4th of July, 2016 (Homes for Our Troops Fundraiser Raffle) Newsletter

July 4th, 2016
View this email in your browser
color-facebook-48.png Share
color-twitter-48.png Tweet
color-forwardtofriend-48.png Forward
color-googleplus-48.png +1
color-linkedin-48.png Share
7156ad27-4a21-4439-aefd-c8e42c9b7013.jpg
Please visit our supporters as featured below.
Without the funding from our supporters we could not exist as a community of woodworkers working to benefit our disabled veterans and the charity organizations we support.

Our Supporters

Woodcraft Supply

Laguna Tools

PatriotWoodworkingWebAd_v3.jpg

output_IJ7GH8.gif

Top 5 Discussions on The Patriot Woodworker

1. MWTCA What's It Contest
  2. Rust Hunting with Bundoman
  3. My First Wine Rack
  4. Lathe Chuck for Turning Bowls and Cups
  5. Playing Around with a Stanley 45

Top 5 Project Photos by Patriot Woodworkers

Please visit Patriot Woodworker Photo Gallery to view more fantastic work by our members.
Dale Felice
Patriot Woodworker Dale Felice is creating some fantastic chainsaw art.
4e6670ea-f07e-4b9a-bb38-d6e45710bbb1.jpg
The bears in production by Dale Felice
d0c5556d-3fcf-4d7b-a3de-ad92e4025517.jpg
Patriot Woodworker John Morris's shop
8b750d4c-f0a9-48b9-9c7d-967c0719c56c.jpg
Morris Chair by Gene Howe
f276e2f0-8904-4de9-a426-55258be3ba7a.jpg
Birdhouses by Ron Altier

transparentlogo57d6a3.gif
Midwest Tool Collectors, preserving history.

917d2c0b-596f-49ae-8b3c-6cb32b7d7ec9.jpg
The Patriot Woodworkers and our sponsors support Homes for Our Troops.
MWTCA
The MWTCA "What's It" is Live!

Join us in our Hand Tools Forum for a fun game of "What's It",
and if you can correctly answer "What it is" then you win a one year membership to MWTCA! This is a great opportunity to have some fun, and support a great organization and become a part of that organization as well.

So Join Us at "What's It!"

Tell us what the item above is called and what it is used for, and win your membership to MWTCA! Leave your answer at the What's It Topic.
Homes for Our Troops Raffle Fundraiser
Winners will be chosen August 14th!!!
The Patriot Woodworkers have partnered up with our sponsors, Woodcraft, Laguna Tools, Easy Wood Tools, and Bessey Tools to raise funds for a great organization we have supported for years.
Homes for Our Troops
Join us in this grand adventure by donating funds to Homes for Our Troops in exchange for your raffle entries.

The following is a breakdown of how you may donate to Homes for Our Troops. Once your donation is made, you will be emailed a confirmation of your entry into the Homes for Our Troops raffle.

All funds are donating directly to Homes for Our Troops.
The Patriot Woodworker's do not handle any of the funds. You can enter the raffle with $2 or any increment after! If you'd like to purchase 30 entries, the cost will be $40.00
1 Entry - $2
3 Entries - $5
7 Entries - $10
15 Entries - $20

Please click on Donate to Homes for Our Troops and purchase your raffle entries for a chance to win the following great prizes as donated by our supporters.

Click on the image below for a graphic instruction. Make sure you choose "The Patriot Woodworker" in the drop down menu selection!
Donate to Homes for Our Troops
The Homes for Our Troops Random Draw Raffle Prize List Below!
d3b6f426-6f02-450a-a5c9-6ef9cc8a1842.jpg
One winner will receive
From our great supporters at Laguna Tools, have donated to the cause,
A big gift certificate for $500.00 to purchase products from Laguna Tools!
Thank you Laguna Tools!
fc6abe1e-93f5-47cf-99d9-6315e35968fb.png
One winner will receive
From our awesome supporters Woodcraft Supply has donated to the cause,
The Karcher Pressure Washer, a $449.99 value, this is the real deal folks, a wonderful power washer for all your heavy duty cleaning needs.
Thank you Woodcraft!
1ca124ad-a748-4099-a7eb-2d5dc2f6d23c.png
One winner will receive
From our wonderful supporters Easy Wood Tools has donated to the cause,
A complete set of MADE IN THE USA Mid-Size hollowers. I have had the pleasure of trying these tools out myself, they are incredible, there are no substitutes my friends.
Thank you Easy Wood Tools!
8bc55a48-4dbe-4150-a650-ef1246338939.jpg
One Winner will recieve
From our long time supporters, Bessey Tools has donated to the cause the K-body REVO Framing Kit that includes:
2 x KR3.524 24" parallel clamps,
2 x KR#.540 40" parallel clamps
1 set of 4 KP blocks.
Thank you Bessey Tools!

9080ab93-63b3-4157-829b-72860771a533.gif
The Patriot Woodworkers and our sponsors support Operation Ward 57.

f8d347d5-279d-4bc0-b672-6c25c67c6e9c.jpg
Last words, The Patriot Woodworker woodworking community would like to thank all our supporters who help us keep our site operational, for without them we could not exist as a site. We have many dues and fees that are paid on a monthly basis, and our supporters such as Woodcraft, Laguna Tools, Easy Wood Tools, and Bessey Tools of North America, make it possible for us to keep on keeping on.
Thank you supporters!!!!!

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:
*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*

I donated to support our Vets!:lol:

So pry open your wallets and help out.:lol:

Awesome Allen!!!

Fund raiser is still kicking folks! The big draw is on August 14th!

I tried to donate using Paypal..........I don't give out my credit card info. It required the info, even tho that don't happen else where.

I had my wife do it her way and she said that with pay pal, you don't have to give all your info. Don't want to give up....advise needed

Ron, thank you so much for your support. I am sorry but since The Patriot Woodworker does not control the Homes for Our Troops donor payment portal, there is not much we can do. But, if you'd like you can send funds via paypal, your way, to administrator@thepatriotwoodworker.com and I'll post that amount to the Homes for Our Troops donor page in your name. And you'll be entered into the raffle. Let me know if I can do anything else Ron, thanks again for your support!

HFOT got it Ron! Great job sir and thank you for supporting our disabled veterans with Homes for Our Troops! Great job and good luck!

It's almost final draw time folks, I am adding all the entries to the random picker list! You'll have but minutes to get your entries in, drawing will be held 9am pacific time!

Calling all last minute entries!

Winners have been chosen! Results will be posted later this afternoon! We must of course verify and I'll need to create an official winners topic for our lucky folks!

And thank you all who participated, your support for Homes for Our Troops is awesome, whether you won or not, you are a all winners for supporting this great organization! Check back in soon!