Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Welcome to our new theme for The Patriot Woodworker. You can choose from a variety of colors, and background images by clicking on the "paint brush" icon, or the "image" icon. We want your feedback for our new theme. Please go to the topic "Beta Testing New Themes" for feedback, questions, and concerns.

Since you are here, you are willing to keep an open mind and help us improve this new theme to fit the general needs of our entire community. Thank you for your feedback in advance!

John Morris

All Points Bulletin on Larry Buskirks' Whereabouts

Rate this topic

We are worried and concerned about Larry Buskirk, he has not reported in for some time, he has not returned emails and the phone number we have on file is no longer functioning, if anyone has contact with Larry, please let us know he is at least alive, or let him know we'd love to hear from him, we are only concerned for his health. Thank you.

Edited by John Morris (see edit history)

Gene, nothing yet, I am worried.

Thanks Steve, that is about the time he fell off our radar as well. We've tried various means of contact and have had no luck. Gerry from the Canadian site and a frequent here in our old machine forum has not heard nor seen of him since that time frame. At this point we are just hoping that his PC took a dive and his communication is difficult right now.

4 hours ago, stevem said:

i'll post something on cww and owwm.  I know he's from Bristol wisconson.  and there's nothing in the local news there

Yep, we looked in the obits and other reports Steve, just in case and thank God we did not find anything. I sent him a card too awhile back with my phone number in it and a plea to call, nothing back yet. Thanks for any help Steve.

Steve,

I checked with OWWM and Keith didn't know anything.

Good news folks.  After some research, I found out that Larry is alive and well in the Wisconsin tundra.

Yahoooooo! Thanks so much Ron for ramrodding the search party effort. So howd you find Larry, was he sitting on a log with an insane look in his eyes, as he was chanting, DELTA! DELTA! DELTA! And he was probably sitting at a fire next to the deer he just bagged and skinned getting ready to ram a spit through it and hoist it up over the fire. Right?

6 hours ago, John Morris said:

Yahoooooo! Thanks so much Ron for ramrodding the search party effort. So howd you find Larry, was he sitting on a log with an insane look in his eyes, as he was chanting, DELTA! DELTA! DELTA! And he was probably sitting at a fire next to the deer he just bagged and skinned getting ready to ram a spit through it and hoist it up over the fire. Right?

Not sure John but he just kept chanting, "Right tilt or left tilt?"

5 minutes ago, Ron Dudelston said:

Not sure John but he just kept chanting, "Right tilt or left tilt?"

:lol: I hope he chose RIGHT! :huh:

1 minute ago, John Morris said:

:lol: I hope he chose RIGHT! :huh:

He's an old time some I bet he did.

I was going to email you today Gerry. Thanks for your help earlier.

Update on Larry Buskirk, our Old Machinery Forum Host, he is in limbo with his PC and accessibility to the internet, he will join back up with us once he gets everything up and running again.

" Larry is alive and well in the Wisconsin tundra. "

well, that sure beats " Larry is under the Wisconsin tundra." hands down.   Hope he gets that computer fixed up.  :)

1 minute ago, p_toad said:

" Larry is alive and well in the Wisconsin tundra. "

well, that sure beats " Larry is under the Wisconsin tundra." hands down.   Hope he gets that computer fixed up.  :)

We sure do to Peter, he was the heartbeat of this machinery forum, we really need him back. We are working on it.