Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Fred Wilson

Special Projects Your Working On

Rate this topic

Seems that every year about this time we have super special projects that we are working on.  These projects are from our hearts by our own hands.  

We know we do it.  We want to do it.

Share with us your super special gift for this year.

As for me, it has come to my attention that a shut-in here in town has very little and doesn't normally "celebrate" the season (ok - Christmas).  I am making her a Lichterbogen for her and hoping to "brighten" up her holiday.

post-2944-0-06851000-1417053768_thumb.jp

post-2944-0-27818000-1417053870_thumb.jp

Fred

Great job, matched by a great heart. You make me proud to call you a friend and associate.

This year I ( with my wife's help ) made 100 ornament for a local shelter. They simple show a cross and state God loves you.

The organization was happy to get them. We will be joining them tomorrow to serve a full turkey dinner to these folks also.

Whenever I see the curves, and the angles and the detail in scrollings, I always think, man I could just not have the patience for that! Great work Fred, and for a wonderful cause as well.

Wow, really in the spirit of the season...nice job and a nice gesture!

Hey, Wayne, let's see some of those ornaments ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ok I'll be cutting some more this week.

I'll make sure I grab a picture or two.

Just finish up a nice nativity story cross box too ( Steve Good Design ) That I changed around enough to put a candle in the bottom to light it up.

Mainly from 1/2" red oak and the cathedral box is from Bolivian Rosewood

I'll grab a picture of that too.

Hey, RoadKing - looks like you are getting the bug for scrolling.  I think we all are always looking forward to the next project.  Thanks for chiming in.

Roadking

Nice work. Love the ornaments. Just remember, once bitten by the scrolling bug your in for life.

Please feel free to ask any question someone will be happy to help.

:Hey, roadking, can't wait to start next project?????  We just might not be able to wait to SEE your next project !  !!!!!!!!!!!  Way to go

Wayne - very nice.  Really makes it special when it's personal like that.  Thanks for sharing.