Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'tedium'.
Found 1 result
Well, I am one week into a cradle build for a customer. He bought a cradle about 25 years ago and wanted it replicated. Thanks to the guys that noticed in the photos that the spindles in the original cradle were too far apart and didn't meet federal standards. After I took this photo, I added trim strips in the stile grooves. Hopefully, tomorrow I can finish sand this thing and get it glued together. As a point of discussion, the bottom is 1/2" walnut and I cut a dado in the end panels. Under the bottom I'll add a cleat all around the underneath side of the bottom. My OCD side kicked in and I added dowels to each rail on the sides for strength.